Saturday 27 October 2012

Risk Assessment

After doing a health and safety check of my primary film location, I found that there are a number of different issues around the location:
  • Sharp objects - I need to ensure that location is clear of any unnecessary objects not used in footage to ensure that location isn't going to cause any harm to participants and also the public.

  • Damage of equipment - There are potential risks of equipment being damaged, so it ill need to be used appropriately and accordingly to prevent this from occurring

  • Slipping due to wet weather - Prior to filming, always check that the ground isn't going to cause slipping/skidding leading to injury. Also I will need to make sure that any people involved in film are wearing costumes which are suitable for conditions i.e. grip must be on footwear.


  • Surrounding public - As I will be filming in some locations which could potentially have people, I need to make sure that they aren't going to cause damage or interruptions and also ensure that anything I am doing isn't going to bring harm to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment