Wednesday 7 November 2012

Filming Process

So far I have filmed the shots from my storyboard which are set indoors due to the weather. I think that it has gone okay at the moment, however it has been slightly difficult getting some angles because as the room I have filed in is rather small it has been hard to get the tripod in the correct position, but currently I am improvising my way around these issues by slightly altering the shots from that of my storyboard.

One major issue was trying to film reflections because the most common issue that has currently arisen was that it is difficult to get the shot of the reflection without getting the camera in shot. So I think that I need to experiment with different angles from what I had initially planned in my storyboard to ensure that the camera or any other equipment isn't able to be seen in the mirror reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment