Monday 24 December 2012

Feedback for Ancillary Products

These are some of the various different comments I received as feedback for the ancillary products which I created previously:

  • "There needs to be something to fill the bottom left of the magazine because it looks too empty compared to the rest - maybe a small article preview?"
  • "I liked the simple colours used as it doesn't make it look as if there is too much on the poster"
  • "I liked the gradient used in the centre of the poster because I think it works well with the images with as eyes are immediately draw to them"
  • "Good sticking to the darker colour scheme for the poster, it really makes the genre clearer"
  • "I'm not too sure about the angled text on the magazine cover - looks a little tacky in my opinion"

No comments:

Post a Comment