Thursday 20 December 2012

Improvements of Trailer

I have currently been making various changes to my trailer following the comments which I received from the comments which have included adding different sound effects and altering the timings of cuts so that they are more precise and flow much smoother than they did before. So far I think that some of these simple and very minor changes have upped the quality of this piece quite well because it makes it look much cleaner and more exacts in terms of codes and conventions of film trailers. One of the major things which I need to edit into the beginning of the trailer is an ident because this was an almost unanimous comment and it would also make my trailer follow further codes and conventions of existing film trailers.

This is the newest version of the trailer - Like I said there are only minor changes to the previous version!


No comments:

Post a Comment