Tuesday 11 December 2012

Trailer Improvments

I am now going to work on improving my trailer from the feedback which I received from the showings. Some of these improvements will include:

  • Altering the typography - this is because I received a comment stating that it was a little too 'in your face' and that I should use a simpler form of typography and then add text effects to the title so that it still conveys the genre appropriately.
  • Additional effects - for example on the title shot and the 'coming soon' shot I intend to add a sound effect on the top so that the audience is drawn into those shots, which are some of the most crucial ones as they provide some of the key information about the film.
  • I am going to work on the sounds a little more because there were a couple of times were the sound wasn't synced properly with the video and also some stopped too early or carried on for too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment